Thursday, January 27, 2011

♥ MsPIGgii's New Love ... My Little PIPI ♥

On a recent online shopping spree, I picked up this adorably cute 'Pipi's Kitchen' print by Kokka, currently on sale at Voodoo Rabbit. It's TOTALLY MsPIGgii! Featuring a cute little pig called PIPI, along with all it's favorite dishes - donuts.. yum, hamburgers.. yum, croissants, muffins, pretzels.. yum yum yum!! How can you not love it?!?!


In addition to Pipi, I also bought a very interesting looking cat print. I have to admit, I'm not a fan of felines but this cute kitty pattern really grows on you. The red and black print on thick white canvas featuring cats, hearts and flowers, gives this fabric a bold, fun and funky effect. You just can't help but love it! 


I spent the day making all sorts of goodies using my new cat print. I couldn't resist so stuck a bow to everything because I think it just adds an extra bit of cuteness - and that's exactly what MsPIGgii is all about =)

All these new items are now listed in both my Etsy and Madeit stores.

A very productive Australia Day for me, hope you had a fun and exciting day too!
 
Anyways bed bed now, back to work tomorrow:-|... Nighty Night All!

4 comments:

  1. They look very cute! My little girl wants me to make a purse for her so I might have to pick up some purse handles soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. you can make those mummy and me sets they are so adorably cute. Purse making is sooo much fun. Don't forget to post your final results okies. Can't wait to see them =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute, and this year is the year for the cat for Vietnamese too!

    ReplyDelete