Sunday, December 5, 2010

Garden Party Wristlet - Designed by Keyka Lou

This Garden Party Wristlet pattern I've discovered by Keyka Lou is absolutely gorgeous!! It was definitely love at first sight. I'm the lazy type who hates carrying around handbags and other accessories so always end up making my SO (aka Chicken Little) carry my phone and wallet in his pockets, making them bulky and weighing them down. Poor guy, he's such an angel for never complaining heheh.. 

Garden Party Wristlet in Peaceful Planet Flowers

This wristlet was the perfect solution. It's cute, compact and just the right size to hold my phone, wallet and lip gloss. Best of all, it's completely hands-free woohoo!! It is held closed by slipping the wristlet strap through a smaller closure loop so it is totally secure. My sister reckons the bow makes it childish, but I think that's the best feature. I've been dying to experiment with this pattern all week. I ended up making my wristlet reversible and the bow detachable so I can use the wristlet bow-less when I'm at work and with the bow when I'm out and about.The instructions by Keyla Lou were very detailed and easy to follow. After my first attempt, and a few oohs... and aahhs... I was completely sold. Before I knew it.....

TA... DA...

Garden Party WristletGarden Party Wristlet

If you love the wristlet as much as I do, you can purchase them at my store or make your own by purchasing the pattern from Keyka Lou.

So that was my weekend, how was yours?

Regards,

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Your wristlets look great! They are all adorable. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa! Thank you for dropping by my blog. Wow, those are gorgeous!! Such cute fabrics too, I love the pink japs doll one. You did a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete