Thursday, February 10, 2011

Who Loves School? Definitely NOT MsPIGgii ^_^



This has been on my to-do list for quite some time now. Initially it was meant to be Bah Bah Sis' Christmas present, then CNY. The poor girl has been so patient with me, not a single complaint.

Since she's been such an angel and is heading back to uni soon, I decided to get my act together and finish this tote design for her so that she can lug those cement bricks (she swears to be a necessity of life) around with her. You see, many people have asked whether Bah Bah Sis and I are twins despite the decade age gap. In fact, we couldn't be more different. MsPIGgii, some twenty years ago would be dragged out of bed in the mornings wrapped around her bed post because she just refuses to go to school. Just the smell of a textbook is enough to give her a migraine. Bah Bah Sis on the other hand, jumps up in the morning at exactly 7am like an automatic alarm and is dressed and out the door before you even have the chance to say ‘crazy’. This girl actually gives up watching anime to do homework….. you're probably thinking what's wrong with her right?? I so agree heheheh Just kidding. You know I'm very proud of you right baby sis. I hope you enjoy your tote set as much as I enjoyed making it =)

Featuring a black chalk board filled with colorful scientific diagrams, equipment, chemistry elements, mathematics symbols, notations, english quotations and random doodles, just to name a few… this pattern is - "what's the word? LEGENDARY!" - Barney Stinson How I Met Your Mother -- AWESOME!! 


There is currently one set available in my store for anyone who is interested. Not sure whether I'll be making more yet. I'll first see how customers respond, then decide ^_^

5 comments: