Monday, February 7, 2011

My First Etsy Treasury! (Mowing the Lawn...)

Woohoo!! I just made my first treasury ever for an 'I dare you!' game I was playing in CRITIQUE GAMES on Etsy. It was hard but oh so much fun =) The person before you challenges you to create a treasury on a given theme, once the challenge is completed, you pick out a theme, any theme at all, for the next challenger who plays the game. The theme I got was "Mowing the Lawn..." What do you think?

'Mowing the Lawn... ' by MsPIGGii

Mowing the lawn doesn't need to be a chore, here's a little sparkle to make it fun for everyone ... ^_^

Daydreaming - Art Print 8x10

$30.00
OLIVE HEART Necklace, Swarov...

$32.00
Small antiqued brass Lawn mo...

$16.00
SUMMER Sprinklers Mailbox Co...

$11.99
Mood Moss Gallon Bag full LI...

$15.00
Green Grass Perfume

$17.00
Floral Trio. Sterling silver...

$27.00
Fresh Cut Grass Soap Handmad...

$5.50
The Grass Is Green 8.5 X 11 ...

$18.00
Mineral Eyeshadow No. 116 Gr...

$5.00
Babies Green Tractor Pacifie...

$23.00
LAWN MOWER CLIPPINGS (votive...

$8.00
Lawn Essentials

$16.00
the tractor ring

$5.00
LAWNMOWER Applique 4x4 5x7 6...

$2.99

My dare for the next challenger is "Princess Piggy Oink Oink" hehehe.. I can't wait to see it ^_^

4 comments:

  1. Great treasury! I really like the Floral trio earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting selection!! havent heard of that game before :) look forward to future selections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful first treasury, I love the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely treasury and with such vivid colors. :)

    ReplyDelete